NC HIGHWAY LAWS
- ...pass on the right shoulder of highway.
- ...drive while intoxicated or impaired.
- ...transport open wine or liquor.
- ...follow traffic too closely.
- ...exceed the posted speed limit.
- ...allow children in open truck beds without adult supervision.
|FOR ANY EMERGENCY CALL:|
Police - Fire - Ambulance -
NC SEAT BELT LAWS
- Secure children under 4 in child car seats
- Buckle Up all children 4 to 12
- Seat belts are required for the driver, front and back seat passengers
- Must be 21 to consume beer, wine or liquor
- Must not drive if blood alcohol is .08 or more
- Driver cannot consume alcohol while driving