Public Meetings

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Adult Open Use

Adult open use is for residents of Dare County only. Proof or residency is required as well as a Youth Center Membership form. Please note that this form will need to be updated every school year. If you have any question regarding Adult Open Use please contact the office at 252-475-5850 or email 
Return to full list >>