Resumption of Maiden Name

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
You may resume a maiden name as part of your complaint for divorce if you are the Petitioner in the divorce action or you may pursue it as a separate action once you have a divorce judgment. You will need the appropriate forms, a valid photo ID and the filing fee. All other types of name changes are more complex, require extensive supporting documentation and typically necessitate the assistance of legal counsel. 

Application/Notice of Resumption of Former Name form AOC-SP-600 

Filing Fee for the Application for the Resumption of Maiden Name is $10.00. We DO NOT accept personal checks.