Registration for Programs
Registration for summer programs has been postponed due to COVID-19. We will announce the registration date as soon as possible.
- Children participating must meet age eligibility requirements.
- Registration forms are available for download or at the your local Parks & Recreation division office. You may also register and pay online for Current Activities that are open for registration and managed by Parks & Recreation.
- Payment - Be sure and bring the completed registration form and fee to your Parks & Recreation division office prior to the registration deadline of the activity. We accept cash, check, money order, (made payable to Dare County General Fund) debit card, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards AND you may now register and pay online for Current Activities that are open for registration and managed by Parks & Recreation. **There will be a 3.29% convenience fee for all online payments.
- For some activities that are co-sponsored, registration is only available through the co-sponsor. Programs co-sponsored with another organization require a separate payment and will only be accepted by sending to the instructor/organization.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM. For more information please call your local Parks & Recreation Division Office.
- When registering in person at your division office, all Dare County Parks and Recreation programs require a standard registration form, which is used for all of our programs. Payment for registration fees can be made with cash, check, money order, (made payable to Dare County General Fund) debit card, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards.
- There will be a late fee of $5 for registering after the deadline.
- Participants must be a Dare County resident or pay a non-resident fee of the registration fee plus 50%.
Dare County Parks and Recreation from time to time will interview or take pictures of our participants. All participants must have a photo consent form on file before this can happen. This form will stay on file at the Dare County Parks and Recreation office indefinitely. If it is the first time you are registering for one of our programs, please complete the Photo Consent & Code of Conduct Agreement along with the Registration Form and submit along with payment to one of our offices.