Face Coverings Must Be Worn In Indoor and Outdoor Public Spaces in North Carolina Where Social Distancing Cannot Be Maintained - More information available here.

Complete the online form below to request a change to the mailing address where you receive tax bills and listing forms. You may also print the form and return it to our office via email, fax, mail, or in person.

If you would like to make any changes to the owner(s) name(s) certain requirements must be met. Contact the Dare County Land Records Department at (252) 475‐5960 to best determine what is needed to change a name on a tax record.

If there is a death ‐‐ Please provide a copy of the probated Will that is filed at the Dare County Clerk of Courts office and/or a copy of the death certificate. The Dare County Clerk of Court’s phone number is (252) 475‐5200.

If there is a marriage or divorce ‐‐ Please provide a copy of the marriage certificate and driver’s license showing the new name(s) or, in the case of divorce, a copy of the court order declaring an absolute divorce and name change.

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

By submitting this form you are requesting a change to the mailing address where you receive tax bills and listing forms.


Please be sure to include your parcel number and/or customer number and a valid phone number in case we have any questions concerning your request.

Parcel Number(s) to be Changed. Please list the parcel numbers for each of the properties you want the change to effect.
This property is listed in the name of?
Phone Number(s)
Person Requesting Change
New Mailing Address
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code