The Dare County Water Department serves Avon, Buxton, Colington, Duck, Frisco, Hatteras, Kitty Hawk, Roanoke Island, Rodanthe, Salvo, Southern Shores, Stumpy Point, Wanchese, and Waves.

If you have questions or concerns and your property is located in the Town of....

Kill Devil Hills: 252.480.4080 or click here for the Kill Devil Hills website

Nags Head: 252.449.2004 or click here for the Nags Head website

Manteo: 252.473.4106 or click here for the Manteo website


ATTENTION: All Dare County Water Customers 

Please pay your water bill by the lock date. Dare County Water Department will no longer hang a red tag as a third reminder. Please allow additional mailing time to reach the office for processing by the lock date.


Call 252.475.5990 to report a water main leak

Billing Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option