Special Request to Discontinue Water Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Once you request water service to begin, pay the initial impact fee, connection fee, the deposit fee, and any other required fees, water service will be installed and begin. 

From the date of installation, whether water is or is not used, you will be charged a base bill. 

If you wish to discontinue water service, the water meter will be pulled and your account will be closed. If you decide to resume water service, a new connection fee and security deposit is required, based on the meter size. Payment of the impact fee is also required if it was not previously paid for where the service is supplied. (Some parcels were not required to pay impacts because the impact fees were waived during initial subscriber periods for water system expansion projects.) Once all fees are paid in full, water service will be restored.